Student Information Center
The Student Information Center is a web-based communication tool that allows parents and guardians access to student schedules, attendance information, discipline incidents, interim progress reports, report cards, transcripts, and registration information. The Student Information Center is available 24 hours daily except during brief periods for maintenance.
To log in:Preferred Browsers:
- Internet Explorer (IE) versions 8+
- Firefox version 11+
Please remember, your Student Information Center login is different than your APS Grades Online login.
Helpful Documents on using the Student Information Center:
Use this link if you did not receive a letter with your login and password; or if you forgot your login and/or password; or to contact us for further assistance. You will receive a response by email or phone within 48 hours.
We are currently experiencing extremely high volumes of request for password resets. We are doing our best to address each request in a timely manner, we appreciate your patience.
- Middle and High School Attendance: After logging in, click on the *HELP: Attendance link for Attendance Period Key
- Middle and High School Report Card and Interim Progress Report Comments: After logging in, click on the *HELP: Comments link for Comment Code Key
- Elementary Report Card: Standard comments display in the Student Information Center. However, the text comments do not.
- Elementary Report Card for Campbell Elementary: Not available.
- Secondary Student Schedule: Displays active student courses.
- Daily Summary for New Directions, Teenage Parenting Program and Career Center Students: Click on the word "Schedule" to view the full student schedule. The daily schedule summary is not available.
- Transcript: GPA and Rank are based on the last time the calculations were run and the transcript was printed. GPA and Rank are not real time.