Extended Day School Year Fees
Extended Day fees are determined by a family's annual income and by the start and dismissal times of the school. To find the Extended Day fee at your child's school please click on the school name below.
Extended Day tuition is charged monthly, September through June. Account balance is due by the first of each month. Failure to pay tuition by the due date may result in a late fee of 10% of the monthly tuition.
For households whose gross annual income is under $100,000, there is a 25% discount for each additional child concurrently enrolled in the program.
Fees are not reduced when a child is absent due to illness and/or vacations or when weather or any emergency forces closing of school.
Monthly statements are available by logging in to your family DayCare Works account online, or by mail from the Extended Day Central Office.
- Payment is due the 1st day of each month.
- Fees will be posted to your account on the 10th of each month for the subsequent month of service (i.e. on September 10th the October fees will be posted).
- Your statement will be distributed via standard mail or e-mail by the 15th of each month.
- You will receive a bill for each month of the school year (September – June) for a total of 10 monthly payments.
If you have any questions about your statement, please contact our office at (703) 228-6069, or via email at email@example.com.
Tuition is calculated on an annual basis and divided into 10 equal payments. Tuition must be paid by check or money order, made payable to ARLINGTON COUNTY SCHOOLS, or by Visa or MasterCard.
Online payments may be made, using Visa or Master Card, at www.mySchoolBucks.com.
All monthly tuition payments are due by the 1st of the month.
Cash payments are not accepted and payments are not accepted at the schools.
Payments can be made:
- By check, money order or credit card (Visa or Master Card) in person in the Welcome Center of the Syphax Education Center, new home of the Extended Day Central Office, 2110 Washington Blvd, Arlington, VA 22204. The Welcome Center is open to receive payments from 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday - Friday.
- By mailing check or money order to the Extended Day Central Office.
- By depositing check or money order in the Drop Box located at the Syphax Education Center. The Drop Box is located inside the building, on the left wall before entering the elevator lobby. The building is open 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM; the parking garage closes at 9:30 PM.