2014 Summer Extended Day Program
Registration Begins March 1
Click here to register online for Summer 2014 and School Year 2013-14 Extended Day Programs.
Paper copies of the application are available by request to our office, (703) 228-6069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Extended Day requires an annual registration.
- Students will receive summer Extended Day services at their summer school location.
- Claremont students attending summer school at Key may elect to receive services at Claremont
- Hoffman-Boston students attending summer school at Randolph may elect to receive services at Hoffman-Boston
- Students enrolled in the Glebe Summer School program will have before school and after school Extended Day services at the summer location servicing the student's home school location.
- Students must meet the age eligibility for their school program by September 30; Rising Kindergarten students are not eligible for Summer Extended Day services at all locations
- Student must be registered in an Arlington school.
- Custodial Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must be employed, in school, or incapacitated.
- Documentation of self-employment, student status, and/or incapacitation is required.
- Beginning on March 1st, registration forms may be completed online through our child care management system, Day Care Works. Individual assistance is available in the Extended Day Central Office, Monday - Friday until 4:30PM, if needed. Paper applications are available by request to our office at:
- Welcome Center at Syphax Education Center, 2110 Washington Blvd, Arlington VA 22204, 703-228-6069;
- The student’s APS ID number (Available on the student’s report card or from the school registrar.) is required on the application.
- All sections of the application must be completed. Incomplete applications will be returned unprocessed.
- The registration process is not complete until our office has received payment of the non-refundable Annual Registration Fee ($40 for the first child; $30 for each additional child) and you have received confirmation of enrollment from the Extended Day Central Office.
Summer Due Dates:
- Registration is accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Non-Refundable Annual Registration Fee must be submitted for each application ($40 for the first child; $30 for each additional child).
- Summer Tuition payments submitted online through www.myschoolbucks.com must be completed by midnight on July 1. All checks and in-person credit card payments must be received in the Extended Day Central Office by the close of business on July 1.
- Students are enrolled in the Extended Day Program on a first-come, first-served basis
EXTENDED DAY CENTRAL OFFICE HOURS
o Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
o Friday 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
WELCOME CENTER at Syphax Education Center
o Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
For registration assistance, please arrive by 4:00 PM
DROP BOX at Syphax Education Center
o Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
The parking garage closes at 9:30 PM.
The Drop Box is located inside the building, on the left wall before entering the elevator lobby.
EXTENDED DAY CENTRAL OFFICE IS CLOSED
o Friday, August 1
o Friday, August 29 (office will close at 12 noon)
Arlington Public Schools - Extended Day Central Office
2110 Washington Blvd, Arlington, VA 22204